- Use as directed by your baby’s physician.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this jar to measure Similac 1 powder. If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Measure the right amount of water to prepare a single feed. Refer to the feeding table for details.
|Size||400 g (Pack of 1)|
|Item Weight||400 Grams|
|Age Range (Description)||Infant,baby|