- Is a Dreamcatcher just a home decor item, room decor for the bedroom or a wall hanging decoration? This popular unusual-looking wall decor is just not these items, but has a deeper and history behind it
- Dream catchers were traditionally associated by Native Indians in North America to protect from negative dreams, while letting positive dreams slip through the hole in the center of the dreamcatcher.
- Today, they’re quite a hit among the younger set for their trendy aesthetic and artistic value. This kit provides you a great opportunity to make a customised dream catcher, thereby justifying and amplifying its unproven efficacy.
- The illustrated instructions will aid in putting together the components and also on how to make the web using cord winding and knotting inside the ring of this room décor wall hanging
- Make this very popular home decor from the components provided – today itself, to welcome a series of sweet dreams every night!
ToyKraft Dream Catchers
Dimensions: 24 × 25 × 5 cm