- WHAT DO WE MAKE? This Toykraft art & craft kit will enable you to cast articles from Plaster of Paris. These can be then painted using tempera paints. Rubberized magnets stuck on the back will enable you to use them as a fridge magnet display.
- WHAT’s IN THIS KIT? 8 blister moulds, a canister of 6 tempera paints, paintbrush, rubberized magnets, craft glue and an instruction manual is provided in this unique Toykraft mould and paint art kit.
- HOW TO MAKE IT? First, you need to make a thick paste of the plaster of Paris powder mixed with water. This is then poured in the cavities of the moulds and allowed to dry. Once dry, paint them using the tempera colours provided. For use as garden elements, stick the rubberized magnets on the back using craft glue.
- WHAT DO WE LEARN? This mould and paint activity kit offers a perfect alternative fun way to keep kids busy, learning essential life skills, and using their imagination. They get exposed to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more. The final results look quite spectacular. You can use them as showpieces or as fridge magnets.
- IDEAL GIFT – This Toykraft art & craft Mould and paint activity yields as many as 8 articles that can be proudly displayed. You would never have expected to see such an amazing art transformation. This kit is also an ideal gift for kids for all occasions – Easter, Christmas, Thanks Giving, Birthdays etc.
ToyKraft Mould & Paint Mask
Dimensions: 23 × 6 × 23 cm